Odisha B.Ed Entrance Application Form 2019: Teacher Education & SCERT, Odisha conducts B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 for the eligible candidates. Here you can get all the detail information about B.Ed entrance 2019 Application Form from below in this post. Please scroll this page down for more details.
Odisha B.Ed Entrance Application Form 2019
Odisha B.Ed Entrance 2019 is conducted by State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT) & The Directorate of Teacher Education for who are seeking admission into B.Ed Course and Odisha B.Ed Entrance Application form 2019 will be available at SAMS Odisha website.
Only eligible candidates can apply B.Ed entrance 2019 and the B.Ed programme is a duration of two academic years, candidates are selected for this course after successfully pass in Odisha B.Ed Entrance.
The SCERT released a notification regarding invite applications for Odisha B.Ed. 2019 and schedule of entrance programme. You can get this notification by click on the below link.
Odisha B.Ed Entrance 2019 Information:
|Page About:||Odisha B.Ed Entrance Application Form 2019|
|Exam Conduct:||Teacher Education & SCERT|
|Apply start Date||1st April 2019|
|Apply End Date :||24th April 2019|
Key Dates for Odisha B.Ed Entrance Application Form 2019
|Online B.Ed application form starts||1st April 2019|
|Last date of B.Ed online application registration||24th April 2019|
|Online Fee payment||1st April 2019 to 26th April 2019|
|B.Ed Entrance Exam date||15th May 2019 to 30th May 2019|
|Admit card for B.Ed Entrance||1st week of May 2019|
Odisha B.Ed Entrance 2019 Application Form
SCERT Odisha invites application for SCERT Odisha Admission 2019 Courses like Odisha B.Ed Entrance exam 2019.
Odisha B.Ed Entrance Entrance application form 2019 will be available from 1st April 2019 on the official website of SAMS Odisha official website www.samsodisha.gov.in.
Candidates can apply for B.Ed Entrance Entrance Test 2019 only online mode, no offline mode is available for B.Ed Entrance application 2019.
Odisha B.Ed Entrance online application starts from the 1st April 2019 and last to file online B.Ed application form is 24th April 2019. As such candidates are advised to fill the application form before the due date.
Candidates should go through the Common Prospectus before applying the online Common Application Form (CAF) for Odisha B.Ed Entrance Entrance 2019 online exam which is available at SAMS Odisha portal or a link below in this post.
Eligibility for Odisha B.Ed Entrance Apply 2019
- The candidate must be an Arts / Science Graduate.
- Candidate must have at least 50% marks in aggregate in the Bachelor’s Degree examination or in the Master’s Degree (For Arts and Science students only) in concerned Science / Social Science / Humanity subject.
- SC, ST, SEBC and PH candidates should have 45% of marks in aggregate in the Bachelor Degree examination or in the Master’s Degree. She/he should have passed Graduation with at least two school subjects of minimum 200 marks each.
- Candidates must have passed Odia as MIL up to HSC level
- The candidates who have appeared their final year Graduation Examination (Both Arts & Science) are also eligible to apply. Their candidature for admission is subject to the required aggregate percentage of marks at Graduation level during the time of Admission in B.Ed Course.
For more information please read Information Brochure (Prospectus)
AGE for Odisha B.Ed Entrance 2019
|SC, ST, SEBC
| Women Candidates of
|PH candidates||38 years|
Fee for Odisha B.Ed Entrance Application 2019
How to apply Odisha B.Ed Entrance application form 2019
Here are some steps to apply online for Odisha B.Ed Entrance application form 2019 in the year 2019 below:
- Candidate should visit the website www.samsodisha.gov.in or below link in this post.
- In the home page, find “Teacher Education͛ & SCERT” and Click on.
- Next page, Click on “Register for Online Application͛” link.
- In the registration page, candidates have to enter email Id and Mobile no to register.
- Candidate can log in to fill up the application form.
- Fill the application form and pay the required fee.
- After completion of online Odisha B.Ed application 2019, you can save or take a print out of confirmation page.
Tips for Odisha B.Ed Entrance Application Form 2019
- The candidates are getting in the Examination Hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Occupy only the seats allotted to the candidates and not allowed to exchange their seats.
- The candidates should reach at exam center before schedule time. No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after the commencement of the examination.
- Without having Admit Card candidates are not allowed in the exam center.
- No other document, textual materials, calculators or any other electronic gadget, Log tables, Mobile Phone, plain papers etc. are allowed inside the Examination Center.
You may Read: