Odisha CT Entrance 2019: Every year TE & SCERT, Odisha conducts D.El.Ed (CT) Entrance Exam 2019 for the eligible candidates. After getting success in CT Entrance they can get admission into Diploma In Elementary Education (CT) Course.
Here you can get all the detail information about D.El.Ed (CT) entrance 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus from below in this post. Please scroll this page down for more details.
Odisha CT Entrance 2019
Odisha CT Entrance 2019 is conducted by State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT) & The Directorate of Teacher Education for who are seeking admission into D.El.Ed Course.
Diploma in Elementary Education is a 2-year course, candidates are selected for this course and successfully pass in Odisha CT Entrance.
After this D.El.Ed (CT) course the candidates will be eligible to become a teacher in a Primary School of Odisha from Class I to V.
Dates for Odisha CT Entrance 2019
|Online CT application form starts||1st April 2019|
|Last date of CT online application registration||30th April 2019|
|Online Fee payment||1st April 2019 to 01st May 2019|
|CT Entrance Exam date||15th May 2019 to 30th May 2019|
|CT Entrance Admit card||1st week of May 2019|
Odisha CT Entrance 2019 Application Form
SCERT Odisha invites application for SCERT Odisha Admission 2019 Courses like Odisha CT Entrance exam 2019.
Odisha CT Entrance application form 2019 will be available from 1st April 2019 on the official website of SAMS Odisha official website www.samsodisha.gov.in.
Candidates can apply for CT Entrance Test 2019 only online mode, no offline mode is available for CT applications.
Odisha D.E.Ed (CT) application form 2019 starts from the 1st April 2019 and last to file online CT application form is 30th April 2019. As such candidates are advised to fill the application form before the due date.
You should go through the Common Prospectus before applying the online Common Application Form (CAF) for Odisha CT Entrance 2019 online exam which is available at SAMS Odisha portal or a link below in this post.
Eligibility for Odisha CT Entrance 2019
- The candidate must have passed Higher Secondary Examination/ +2 Exam in Arts /Science / Commerce or it’s equivalent from recognized Boards /
- Candidate must have at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- 45% of marks in aggregate in case of SC, ST, SEBC and PH candidates.
- Candidates must be ODIA as MIL up.to HSC class level.
- The candidates shall have to submit the equivalent certificate.
- Those candidates who have appeared now final year Higher Secondary / +2
Examinations in Arts / Science / Commerce or its equivalent examination
from recognized Boards / Councils are also eligible to apply for Odisha CT Entrance 2019.
You May Read- Odisha B.Ed Entrance Application Form 2019 Details
Exam Pattern for Odisha CT Entrance 2019
This year Odisha CT Entrance exam will be conducted online Computer Based Test and it has two sections.
Section-1: English, General Awareness, Reasoning and Teaching Aptitude.
Section-2: Odia/Telugu/Urdu/Olchiki, Mathematics, Social Science and Science.
|Subjects||Marks||No. of Questions|
|Education and General Awareness||05||05|
|Subjects||Marks||No of Questions|
|Odia / Telugu / Urdu / Olchiki||
Syllabus for Odisha CT Entrance 2019
|1||Language (English)||Comprehension, Vocabulary & Usage|
|2||Education & General Awareness||Everyday science, Political system, and its evolution, General information, Educational Commissions & Committees, New Educational Initiatives, Educational Organizations.|
|3||Reasoning||Logical and Analytical Reasoning|
|4||Teaching Aptitude||Solving problem of the educational context, managing classroom and learning, Learner and learning related issues, goals of education, the role of various agencies and organization in the management of education, issues related to teaching-learning strategies.|
AGE for Odisha CT Entrance 2019
|SC, ST, SEBC
| Women Candidates of
|PH candidates||38 years|
Application Fee for Odisha CT Entrance 2019
How to apply Odisha CT Entrance 2019
Here are some steps to apply online for Odisha CT Entrance 2019 in the year 2019 below:
- Candidate should visit the website www.samsodisha.gov.in or below link in this post.
- In the home page, find “Teacher Education͛ & SCERT” and Click on.
- Next page, Click on “New User Registration” link.
- In the registration page, candidates have to enter Name, email Id and Mobile no to register and create a password.
- Candidate can log in as ” Existing Student Login” with Mobile no and password to fill up the application form.
- Fill the application form and pay the required fee.
- After completion of the online application, you can save or take a print out of confirmation page.
Some Instructions for Odisha CT Entrance 2019
- The candidates are getting in the Examination Hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Occupy only the seats allotted to the candidates and not allowed to exchange their seats.
- The candidates should reach at exam center before schedule time. No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after the commencement of the examination.
- Without having Admit Card candidates are not allowed in the exam center.
- No other document, textual materials, calculators or any other electronic gadget, Log tables, Mobile Phone, plain papers, etc. are allowed inside the Examination Center.
You may Read: