You can OSSTET Syllabus 2021, OSSTET 2021 Syllabus download from the BSE Odisha official website bseodisha.ac.in or below link in this post.
Scroll down this page to know the details and BSE Odisha’s official link to OSSTET Syllabus 2021 for OSSTET Exam 2021 (2nd).
OSSTET Syllabus 2021
Friends, Board of Secondary Education, Odisha (BSE Odisha) has been released a notification for OSSTET Exam 2021 (2nd) officially available on the BSE Odisha website.
As per the BSE Odisha Notification, your OSSTET Form Fill up 2021 will start from 12 November 2021 and ends on 20 November 2021.
OSSTET application form 2021 link is now officially available at the BSE Odisha website www.bseodisha.ac.in and also available below in this post.
OSSTET Syllabus is available and can download by the BSE Odisha website www.bseodisha.nic.in or www.bseodisha.ac.in.
An OSSTET Application form can be filled only online mode with the help of the Internet and there is no chance of offline application.
Details About OSSTET Syllabus 2021
|Exam Conducting||Board of Secondary Education Odisha|
|Page About||OSSTET Syllabus 2021|
|Official Website||www.bseodisha.nic.in, www.bseodisha.ac.in|
Important Instruction for OSSTET Application Form 2021
- The candidates can apply for OSSTET Application Form through online mode only, no other mode will be accepted by the conducting authority.
- The candidates can apply online mode through the BSE Odisha website for OSSTET Exam 2021 is www.bseodisha.ac.in.
- Candidates can apply online OSSTET Exam 2021 (2nd) application form from 12 November 2021 to 20th November 2021.
- After the last date of OSSTET Online Apply, the applications are not accepted by candidates by any mode.
- The candidates can pay Fee payment for this examination through SBI Collect in online or offline mode.
OSSTET Apply 2021 Procedure
- If registration is successful, the candidate visits the website again to log in page and fill the application form by giving your User Id or Login Id and password.
- After entering your user id and password a new window will be open and the candidate can fill in all details like your name, father’s name, qualification, date of birth, gender, etc., carefully.
- After filling in all details required then click on the submit button.
- The candidate has to pay the prescribed fee online or offline on the payment page.
- After completing the fee payment a confirmation page is will be open.
- The candidate should take a printout of this confirmation page for future references.
Important Dates of OSSTET Exam 2021 (2nd)
|Notification Release date||22nd December 2021|
|Application start date||23rd December 2021|
|Last date to Apply||10th January 2022|
|OSSTET Admit Card issue date||25th January 2022|
|OSSTET Exam Date||9th February 2022|
|Result Date||Available soon|
Links of OSSTET Syllabus
|(COMPULSORY ODIA & ENG).pdf (OSSTET SYLLABUS)||Click Here|
|TG ARTS.pdf (OSSTET SYLLABUS)||Click Here|
|PCM.pdf (OSSTET SYLLABUS)||Click Here|
|CBZ.pdf (OSSTET SYLLABUS)||Click Here|
|HINDI SYLLABUS.pdf (OSSTET SYLLABUS)||Click Here|
|SANSKRIT SYLLABUS.pdf (OSSTET SYLLABUS)||Click Here|
|TELUGU SYLLABUS.pdf (OSSTET SYLLABUS)||Click Here|
|URDU SYLLABUS.pdf (OSSTET SYLLABUS)||Click Here|
|PEDAGOGY SYLLABUS FOR P-1.pdf (OSSTET SYLLABUS)||Click Here|
|Revised Hindi Syllabus .pdf||Click Here|
Official Notification: Click Here
Official BSE Odisha Website: Click Here
You May Read:
OSSTET EXAM 2021 FAQs
Q. When OSSTET Exam 2021 (2nd) Notification will be declared?
Ans. BSE Odisha is declared OSSTET Exam 2021 (2nd) Notification on 22nd December 2021.
Q. When OSSTET Exam 2021 Application will be available?
Ans. OSSTET Exam 2021 (2nd) Application will be available on the BSE Odisha official website from 23rd December 2021.
Q. How can I apply to OSSTET 2021?
Ans. You Can Apply online for the OSSTET through the official website of BSE Odisha www.bseodisha.ac.in.
Q. What is the OSSTET Exam Date 2021?
Ans. OSSTET Exam 2021 (2nd) will be held on 9th February 2022.
I hope you like this post and leave a comment if any doubts about OSSTET Syllabus 2021.
Please share this post with your friends, relatives.
Thanks for your visit.