OTET Application Form 2018 orOTET Online Application Form 2018 is available at official website bseodisha.ac.in and applicants can apply OTET Application 2018 online mode through the link provided by the BSE, Odisha official website. All the information, links and details also will be available in this post.
OTET Application Form 2018
OTET Application Form 2018
The Department of Education, Orissa has been released the notification regarding Orissa Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) 2018 and OTET 208 online application form. applicants can apply OTET Application 2018 online mode from official website.
OTET Application Form 2018 is now availableand OTET Application Form 2018 Link will stay activefrom 12th November to 27th November 2018. The candidates who try to apply for the OTET 2018examination have to apply online on the official website bseodisha.ac.in.
After starting OTET Application Form 2018, candidates have to apply for OTET 2018 before the due date. No OTET Application Form will be accepted by the Orissa Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) conducting authority after the last or final date. Online Form Application Fee can be paid through online mode through SBI Collect or offline mode through E-Challan. Candidates can apply OTET Application Form 2018 through below link in this post also. OTET Application Form 2018 official link: Click Here OTET 2018 Latest Update – OTET online apply last date extended
Important Dates for OTET 2018-19
1. OTET Online application form available date: 12th November 2018
2. Last date for OTET online form submission: 27th November 2018
3. OTET Application fee payment last date: 28 November 2018
4. PTET Admit Card issue date: December 2018
5. OTETExamination date: December 2018
Procedure to apply online OTET 2018
1. The online application form will be available from 12th November 2018.
2. Candidates should visit the official site for an application form link from www.bseodisha.ac.in.
3. The application form must fill all details correctly online mode only.
4. After filling the form click submit button.
5. Candidate should pay application fees by E-Challan mode.
6. Finally, take a printout of confirmation copy and keep a print copy for future reference. To know more about OTET Application form 2018 apply step by step procedure:ClickHere (Official link)
Eligibility Criteria forOTET 2018
Paper I –
The applicants who need to apply for Class I to V i.e paper I likely passed +2 (Plus Two) standard from respective Board of Odisha, must have Diploma in Elementary Education. The applicant is secured no less than 50 percent mark for general class and reservation classification will be given 5% relaxation.
Paper II –
The applicants who need to apply for Class VI to VIII i.e paper II must be passed Graduation from respective University and must be cleared B.Ed or must have completed Diploma in Elementary Education in which Candidate ought to be possessed no less than 50 percent mark for the general classification and reservation class will be given 5% relaxation.
OTET Admit Card 2018
The Admit card for OTET 2018 Examination will available by OTET authority before 10-15 days of OTET Exam. Candidates can download OTET Admit Card 2018 by visiting the official site and by submitting Registration Number or date of birth or both in the blank box.
OTET Result 2018
The OTET Result 2018 will be available on the official site. Candidates can check their OTET Result 2018 result and can download a copy of result from the official site bseodisha.nic.in.